Here is a quick checklist for you as a parent to review as your students head back to school this fall:
- Know your basic rights as a parent.
- Ask to see your child’s textbooks.
- Exercise your right to have your child “opt-out” from aggressive sex education.
- Does your child’s school allow boys to use the girls’ bathroom or locker-room based on the new Transgender Rights law?
- Learn if there is a Gay Lesbian Straight Educational Network (GLSEN) in your child’s school.
- Ask if your child’s school participates in the “Day of Silence”.
- Is your child being shown “Channel One News” with its hyper-sexualized commercials?
- Ask if your child’s school participates in the “Welcoming Schools” (homosexuality) or “SECS” (abortion) programs?
- Get involved and learn how you can be proactive in your school.
- Contact MFI if you find questionable materials in your school. We can help.
Click Here to download an easily printable PDF version of this checklist.